Friday, June 12, 2009
scrapbooking night
Well, tonight was my monthly scrapbooking night with my friends. We try to do it once a month, it is nice to get out of the house for a couple of hours. We don't usually get alot of scrapbooking done, we mostly talk and catch up for the month, but we try. I enjoy it cuz I get to hang out with my friends, and just talk about girl things (not the kids, that's the deal). Well, this is just the start to my weekend. Saturday we are celebrating my sister in law's birthday (it's a pool party), so it will be fun for the boys. Then Sunday I have to go and celebrate my cousins Aniyah and Jayden's 1st b-day party. I can't believe they are one already I remember being with my cousin through her whole pregnancy and then there when they were born. It is crazy how fast time goes by. Plus on Sunday is my baby brother's 24th birthday, another one who grew up to fast. I remember when he was a baby too, he was MY baby. I took care of him all the time. Oh well, that's what happens they grow up right before your eyes.LOL!! My baby is starting Kindergarten this year, now I know the years will fly by. Well I will post pics from the two parties on Sunday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment